Commencement Photography & FLOWERS
Smith College has contracted with the following vendors to provide graduating students and their parents opportunities to purchase graduation photographs, video and flowers.
- The Senior Class panoramic photograph is taken after the Ivy Day & Commencement Rehearsal on Friday morning.
- A photographer from GradImages will be at the commencement ceremony to take candid photographs of each graduate receiving the diploma. Graduates will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5-7 days following the ceremony.
- Questions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the ceremony you may order online at www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
- Prior to the ceremony: To pre-register your permanent e-mail address, please visit www.gradimages.com and click on Pre-Event Registration. You may add contact information for up to six additional relatives and/or friends.
- GradImages never has and never will sell or share the address/email information provided to us.
Collegiate Video, Inc.
Collegiate Video, Inc. has been authorized by Smith to produce a keepsake DVD featuring important highlights from the two-day Commencement festivities. DVDs will include footage of your graduate being announced, crossing the stage and receiving their diploma. You should receive a brochure and order form in the mail or you can order online. DVDs are approximately 90 minutes in length. Visit our Web site at www.collegiatevideo.com.
The Commencement Group provides Smith graduates, their families and guests the opportunity to purchase bouquets to share with others during Commencement. Flowers may be purchased at the ceremony, at the entrance to the Quadrangle on Paradise Road, or you may place your advance order by visiting the Commencement Group website.