Multimedia

Home > News > Multimedia
multimedia page

Take a tour of Wilson House with Leigh Johnston ’18. Named for Martha Wilson 1895, Wilson House is one of 10 houses in the “Great Quadrangle” or the Quad, a beautiful area set off from the main campus close to Paradise Pond. While the houses of the West Quad are larger than other Smith houses, there is still the classic Smith housing environment of community, support and fun. In this video, Leigh shares why she loves living at Wilson.