The Events Management Office can help you coordinate and schedule your event, reserve space and
provide event consultation.
The Smith Community
Members of the Smith community should consult with the Events Management Office...
- When considering potential dates for an event.
- When planning a large internal event, conference, reception, etc.
- When a Smith department sponsors an event with an external organization.
- When the event involves hiring external entertainment and/or an outside caterer.
- When alcoholic beverages will be provided, served or sold.
- For R25 (online calendar and space scheduling) questions, guidance or education.
- For Event Service Request (ESR) questions, guidance or education.
- When a Smith department is contacted by an external organization for event space.
All external organizations wishing to host events on the Smith campus should contact the Events
Management Office to discuss requirements for space, fees and insurance, and to arrange a tour
of available facilities.