To make an appointment to use the Cunningham Center, please call 413.585.2764 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know what date and time you would like to visit, and how many students are in your class.
- We encourage instructors to book classes well in advance, especially during the height of the semester. Two weeks' advance notice is recommended (on occasion a week or even three days' notice is sufficient).
- The works on paper in our collection are all searchable via our online database. Instructions for using it can be found here.
- Both the Cunningham Center and the Museum education staff are always willing to assist and advise instructors on how to find certain works or how best to use our collection in their discipline.
- While our facility is spacious, we limit class size to twenty-five students or fewer, as larger classes diminish the viewing experience. You are free to use the Cunningham Center for your full class period or only a portion, as long as you notify us in advance.
- The works displayed are limited to fifteen per class viewing, due to space restrictions; we are happy, however, to welcome your group several times throughout a semester.
- If you have special requests regarding your visit, please tell us well in advance. We are happy to discuss your needs by phone or in person and encourage instructors to make their students aware of the basic Museum rules. This will help everyone get the most out of the visit.
- Since most works in the Cunningham Center are not under glass and are therefore vulnerable to damage, we have a number of additional Cunningham Center policies that we will explain at the beginning of each class.