August 11 FREE FUN FRIDAY/Second Friday
- Friday, August 11, 2017
- Museum of Art, 10 AM–8 PM
This is your final free opportunity to see "The Villas of Oplontis" before the exhibit closes on August 13.
- All Day—Free activity cards available to explore the museum on your own!
- 11:00 AM–2:00 PM Holyoke Hummus Company "The Great Garbanzo" food truck (bring lunch money)!
- 4–7 PM: Hands-on! Art making for all ages, inspired by works on view
- Ancient Time(s): Use nature’s shadows to tell time by constructing your very own sundial!
- Plus, light refreshments – including Crooked Stick Pops (the first 100 visitors get a free pop)!
- 6 PM: Open Eyes: Guided conversation exploring a different art object each month!
Parking at Smith College (pdf)
We look forward to seeing you!