Thank you to everyone who supported the Smith Fund and Smith College in our fiscal year ending June 30, 2015.
SMITH FUND 2014-2015 RESULTS:
34% ALUMNAE PARTICIPATION
In June, we met three incredible fund raising challenges offered by generous alumnae:
- By midnight on June 30, we had received 1,051 gifts towards our third fund raising challenge, securing $105,000 from a member of the class of 1985! Thank you!
- On June 19, we surpassed our goal of 500 gifts in one week, securing a match of $55,000 from Joyce Loewenthal West '55. Thank you to the 536 alumnae, parents, and friends who participated in this effort!
- On June 11, we secured an amazing $100,000 gift from Alix Hoch Laager '80. Thank you to the 1,021 alumnae, parents, and friends who supported Smith between June 1 and June 10 and made this possible!
Smith Fund gifts are important contributions to Women for the World: The Campaign for Smith. Your generosity will enable current students to take full advantage of the Smith experience and will help the college to meet its commitment to all students to educate women of promise for lives of distinction.
When you give to the Smith Fund, you're giving more than money. You give opportunity and support to women prepared to take their place as leaders and innovators in ever-increasing numbers. You don't need a fortune to participate.
Every gift helps, and every gift counts.
Making Your Gift
- To make a credit card gift, ACH (e-check) gift, or to make a pledge, please click here or call
800-241-2056, option #1 during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- To make a gift of securities, please use our Stock Transfer Form or call 800-526-2023, option #5, or 413-585-2036 during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- To make a gift by check, please send to:
The Smith Fund
P.O. Box 340029
Boston, MA 02241-0429
Smith College Tax ID: 04-1843040