NEW THIS YEAR!
Lazarus Center services are available to all School for Social Work students throughout the year, during summer session, and after graduation. These include:
- 2015 Summer Workshop Series for SSW Students - Come to one of our lunchtime workshops and learn more about resumes & cover letters, networking techniques and job interview skills.
- Individual advising appointments - Please call 413-585-2582 to set up an in-person or phone appointment to discuss any aspect of your job search.
- Our online guides on resumes and cover letters, networking and job search, and interviewing are suggested background reading before an individual appointment. Lunch-time workshops are offered on these topics during the summer.
- Practice your interview skills during a one-hour appointment with a career advisor. You don't need to have an interview scheduled to take advantage of this service.
- Job listings received by the Center may be found in E-Access. Enter with your 99#.
- Networking is an important component of anyone's job search. Consult the Center for access to the Office of Alumnae Relations online directory.