School for Social Work Career Fair 2014
2014 Tuesday Workshop Series for SSW Students
Writing Effective Resumes and Cover Letters for Social Workers
Job Search and Networking Techniques for Social Workers
Lazarus Center services are available to all School for Social Work students throughout the year, during summer session, and after graduation. These include:
- Individual advising appointments - Please call 413-585-2582 to set up an in-person or phone appointment to discuss any aspect of your job search.
- Our online guides on resumes and cover letters, networking and job search, and interviewing are suggested background reading before an individual appointment. Lunch-time workshops are offered on these topics during the summer.
- Practice your interview skills during a one-hour appointment with a career advisor. You don't need to have an interview scheduled to take advantage of this service.
- Job listings received by the Center may be found in E-Access. Enter with your 99#.
- Networking is an important component of anyone's job search. Consult the Center for access to the Office of Alumnae Relations online directory.
- Annual SSW Career Fair - Details are on the Career Fairs page.