Sophia Smith Collection
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton, MA 01063
Telephone: 413 585-2970
Fax: 413 585-2886
Use our Email Reference Form to:
- Request information about our holdings
- Get help finding sources for your topic.
- Request copies of finding aids not yet online.
- Plan a research visit.
- Order photocopies or image reproductions.
Birth control activist Florence Rose working at home while recovering from an accident, circa 1941 (Florence Rose Papers).
This image is available in SSC Postcards
For general (non-reference) questions or comments, including comments about our Web site, use our email form. You may also call or write to us at the above address.
See the SSC Staff Directory for individuals' contact info.
- For more information on...
- Collection donations: contact Joyce Follet
- Reference: contact Amy Hague
- Photograph orders: contact Susan Barker
- Research Grants Program: contact Amy Hague
- Scheduling class presentations: contact Kathleen Banks Nutter
- General questions about the SSC: contact Maida Goodwin
We want to know if you have any trouble finding information on our website. Please contact us and the staff will make every effort to supply the information you need.