"The facts are always friendly, every bit of evidence one can acquire, in any area, leads one that much closer to what is true."
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Related Disorders Lecture Series
- May 17. Alan Seigel, LICSW: "OCD & Social Anxiety"
- June 21. TBA
McConnell 103 Auditorium 7:00-8:00 PM
Psychology Honors Presentations 2016
- April 25. 4:40 PM. Karina Gruez: "Stereotype activation in gun identification: Patterns of ducking behavior indistinguishable from shooting behavior in shooter bias paradigm" (Bass Hall 210)
- April 25. 5:20 PM. Ray Silveria: "Shooter bias and eye gaze." (Bass Hal 210)
- April 27. 4:00 PM. Cara Tomaso: "Drinking motives and alcohol expectancies as predictors of high-risk drinking behaviors during the college transition." (Bass Hall 210)
- April 27. 4:40 PM. Yiwen Zhu: "Client emotional response and psychotherapy progress: A case-based approach." (Bass Hall 210)
- April 27. 5:20 PM. Louise Yu: "Escalation of commitment in retrospect: An integration of responsibility, hindsight bias, and counterfactual thinking." (Bass Hall 210)
Bass Hall 210
- April 28. 4:00 PM. Maggie P-Dorin: "Hoarding behavior and sleel patterns in a college sample" (Bass Hall 203)
- April 28. 4:40 PM. Emily Derosier: "Cultural cues and effects on shooter bias" (Bass Hall 203)
- April 28. 5:20 PM. Martha Miller: "Shooter bias and sunk costs in a policing context: Using an escalation of commitment framework to investigate shooting decisions" (Bass Hall 203)
Bass Hall 203
TO ALL STUDENTS: If you need your forms signed by Lauren Duncan, the department chair, please put them in the box located at Laura Fountain-Cincotta's office 417.