The Office of the Registrar maintains the permanent academic records of all students. The office is responsible for course registration, classroom scheduling, transcripts, transfer credit, certification of enrollments, issuing diplomas and producing the schedule of classes.
Browser Compatibility with BannerWeb
You can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer to acccess the Portal. Because of minor browser differences, if you encounter problems using BannerWeb, please try a different browser.
Student Schedules for the spring semester
Students are advised to check their course registration on BannerWeb. Inaccuracies must be reported to the registrar immediately. Students are responsible for all courses in which they are registered
Add and Drop Deadlines
The last day to add a Smith course is Friday, February 12. The last day to drop a Smith or five college course is Friday, February 26. Add/drop forms are available at the registrar's office or may be printed from our forms page. Signatures of the instructor, adviser and class dean are required to make course changes at this time.
Registration Deadlines - Spring 2016
Friday, February 5*
- Last day to add/drop a course online
- Last day to add/drop first half semester course
- Last day to submit permission via waiver form
- Last day to add a Five College course**
Friday, February 12
- Last day to add a Smith course
- Last day for Ada Comstock Scholars to drop a course without financial consequences
Friday, February 26
- Last day to drop a course
- Last day to change grading option in first half semester course
Friday, April 1
- Last day to change grading option in Smith course
- Last day to use Free Drop option (see class dean)
- Last day to add/drop a second half semester course
Friday, April 15
- Last day to change grading option in second half semester course
*all course changes after February 5 require signatures of instructor, adviser and class dean on add/drop form
**consult host registrar about deadlines to declare pass/fail options.