Grief and Bereavement Sessions
We are aware that a number of students have suffered major losses of family and friends in the recent past and have arranged for Angela Bardawil, one of the therapists who provides counseling for SSW students to offer group meetings for students experiencing grief and bereavement and to talk about managing this process while a student at SSW. The meetings are voluntary and will be confidential.
The group will meet in the Bodman Lounge in the Helen Hills Hills Chapel on the following dates/times:
- Monday, June 9-5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Monday, June 16-5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 23-5:30- 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 14-5:30- 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 21-5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 28-5:30 - 6:30 p.m.