Event Space Reservation Information
Reserving a Space for your event
Spaces in King/Scales
The living rooms and study rooms may be reserved for meetings. These rooms may be used for meetings with meals. To reserve one of these meeting rooms, contact Michele Bala at email@example.com. When meetings take place in living rooms and study rooms, please pick up your meal in the dining room and carry it to your meeting place. When you are done, all dishes should be returned to the designated area in the dining room.
Spaces other than in King/Scales
If you are not using King/Scales, you will need to reserve your space through 25Live. You can find 25Live at https://25live.collegenet.com/smith; log into 25Live using your Novell username and password. (You can access three videos that explain how to use 25Live here.)
Important Reminders about 25Live
(please read very carefully):
- Please select “SSW - SSW Student” as the organization in 25Live so that your event will be included in the SSW calendar.
To have your event publicized in the SSW Bulletin, be sure to submit your event information to the SSW Bulletin here: www.smith.edu/ssw/about_bulletin_submit.php
- Please note: some spaces on campus are restricted and unavailable for use during the summer.
Space Reservation Policies
- All requests for spaces (other than King/Scales) must be submitted via 25Live.
- You will receive a space confirmation within 2 business days. Please note: a reservation is not guaranteed and will not be complete until a confirmation is sent. ALL services (specific equipment, set-ups, staffing, etc.) must be requested 2 weeks before the event.
- Do not leave Smith College AV equipment or supplies unattended.
- Food is NOT allowed in classrooms, so if you plan to have food at your event, please reserve a space other than a classroom.
- Persons using the space are responsible for leaving the room in a clean and neat condition.
If you encounter a problem or if there is an urgent issue, please contact call Madelyn Neely at x7983 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.